1#
兴能发电 发表于 2008-8-2 23:22:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
3Ip8hLWz.rar (356.1 KB, 下载次数: 4) <br/>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
2#
klmn844 发表于 2008-9-3 05:54:36 | 只看该作者

support26

The police were not much interested until I tracked the guy to his profile on migente.com (since deleted) where he was dumb enough to post his photo and a description of his job - probably using my laptop wow gold to do it! For good measure, I spoke to someone at migente.com who was great and promised to hang onto all of this guy’s records ready for the police - all they needed was to subpoena and they could have had it all.

The police finally seemed a bit more interested once I had wow gold the photo (the train crew manifests made it really easy for them to ID him). Unfortunately I had got fed up with waiting by then and told them I would write a press release to all the local newspapers, TV, radio etc if they didnt get my laptop back. Well at that point I started to get some real personal service and i had my notebook back within 48hrs.

To be fair, the detective who got it back was a wow gold good guy and so were a couple of the uniform cops who I spoke to, they might have got it anyway in the end. Also to be fair to them, it was not the fault of the police that the Amtrak Office of the Inspector General told me to sit tight and leave it with them (the OIG)…. for three days, then came back and said “d’uh this is a police matter”, which i thought it was in the first place! But yeah, in the end the police didnt do too wow gold .

The moral of the story is if you bust the criminal before they do they get to look pretty bad. Tell them you are hiring a PI to do their job for them and that you will do a press release all about how you had wow gold to solve your own case if necessary!

item4sale.com, a developing  wow gold store. We want to become one of the largest wow gold store. We have our forum to help you improve your game experience and have a specialized place to handle any problems that may happen in the process. Our 24 hours live support is always available to provide you with outstanding customer care. So feel free to contact us.

No matter day and night, time wasting farming  wow gold leads to painful gaming experience. Everyone wants to enhance his characters and become a superman of the warcraft.Now the chance coming, the low prices we provide are sure well worth the time you may need to spend on farming. Play Smart & Shop at item4sale.com

Thank you for choosing Wowmoney. eu as your leading MMORPG Provider!
3#
追风无痕 发表于 2008-9-3 10:41:45 | 只看该作者
英语不错呀!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

双良节能

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国电力科技网 ( 鲁ICP备09062776号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:53